BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I just killed a huge tree

I'm currently sitting in the computer lab on campus. I just broke the printer because I tried to print 600+ pages. Before you judge me, let me defend myself for a millisecond by telling you I DID try to print front and back. But when I realized it was printing out a 100 page bible study only on the front side, there wasn't much I could do to stop the printer. I also could not stop the printer when some girl attempted to print one page from the public printer that I happened to be hogging. Poor thing. She waited for me while I made SIX sets of the 100 page bible study. I apologized profusely, wishing I could crawl under the table and hide as she glared at me and said "what class is that for?" I didn't have the heart to tell her I don't even go here anymore, much less that I was killing trees for the Lord. It took 15 minutes to complete the print job. After my papers were finished, I realized the printer was out of ink. Again, I wanted a super power in order to make myself invisible. Too bad I'm still here an hour later, waiting for the maintenance man.
In order to entertain myself, I'm thinking about the fact that Thomas is sitting in geology lab. Yes friends, in order to graduate from our beloved Clemson University, Thomas Adam Austin V must take a one hour geology lab to fulfill his science requirements. You have no idea the joy this brings me. Especially when I walked into our house the other day to find him sitting at the table, magnifying glass in hand, peering at his rock collection. Pictures soon to follow, I assure you.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know what to say Goldfinch except that i am dissapointed. The Goode family would be outraged!

    ReplyDelete