BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hilarious story #23489734958345987



A couple of weeks ago, I got the truck stuck. Really, really stuck. In a ditch. Across the street from our house. And I couldn't get it out. And Thomas was in class and couldn't answer the phone.Oh, don't mind the big dent in the side of the truck in the photo, its been there for years. Anyway, long story short, the truck was stuck in the ditch and since I couldn't get Thomas on the phone, I had to call in to work and admit my predicament. Humiliating. Then I ran into my house because I didn't want the neighbors to see me and laugh. Or even more humiliating, ask to HELP! I waited until Thomas got out of class and assured him that it would be easy for he and our friend Ben to push the truck out of the ditch. When they arrived, they gave it one look and thanked me for thinking they were so strong, but they'd never be able to push it out. Therefore we had to call our friend Will to come in his large vehicle to come pull the truck out with one of those big fire hoses. And I am the laughing stock of our household. Which means only Thomas laughs at me every time he passes that ditch.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that's a good reason to be moving on from Clemson...away from those painful memories, humiliating memories. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete