BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Photos of our Christmas

Our tree in Clemson. I never watered it so it was pretty brittle when we left. I won't be surprised if its disintegrated on the floor when we get back!
Christmas Eve breakfast at Shoneys. Yes, you read that right. SHONEYS. I felt like I was cheating on my body. We were in a hurry before the guys had to head to meetings. Please note the looks on their faces. They wanted to do an "awkward angry" photo to capture their feelings about Shoneys. How tender.
Our tree and gifts in our hotel room. This white tree was the only one left at Wal Mart for $8. Katie, please note the p-nut butter m&m's in the Santa bowl.
The team had a Christmas Eve gingerbread house decorating competition. This is the one the offensive line made. Impressive, if I do say so myself! They used lettuce from Christmas dinner as the grass. They didn't make it in the top 3 and I'm afraid Thomas is going to lose sleep over it tonight.
***Thomas would like me to add the following: A. the walkway leading up to the front door is made out of ground p-nuts that were leftover from the dessert bar. B. "lamp posts" at the front of the tray are made with tea lights from the tables. C. the flashing lights on top of the roof.
Post-Christmas Eve dinner in front of one of the 239482937578 trees in this hotel.
Some of the lights at our hotel. Jesse, the gardens are real! A picture just doesn't do it justice. I can't imagine what the power bill is!
A tree made out of poinsettias. I took this picture for my mother, the master gardener.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and thanks for the adorable aprons! You're good, how did you KNOW I've been wanting one of those? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the little white tree looks cute...and sad...at the same time. Christmas in a hotel (even a NICE one).....Can't wait to see you and can't wait to watch the Tigers win tonight.

    ReplyDelete