BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My brain is about to explode.....

Why is my brain about to explode?

Because I am leaving in the morning for the annual Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation conference. My dear friend Maggie and I attended 3 years ago and learned SO MUCH. In fact, I still refer back to my notes quite frequently and share them with others. The folks who teach at CCEF are pretty solid and have so much godly wisdom.

You can listen to the live feed of some of the sessions here, and then I'm sure the podcasts will be available online soon after the conference. It is going to be three full days of LEARNING and NOTE TAKING and plenty of FUN catching up with Maggie and discussing the blessings and curses of being married to our wonderful, godly, amazing, sometimes annoying husbands. {Who cannot attend because their teams are actually playing each other this weekend. And they are sad that we get to be together and they cannot. Alas, we will have to share all of our notes on marriage with them}.

I'm sure that you'll get an earful next week on all that I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment