BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Husbands, take note

This past weekend, I went back to South Carolina for a fun girls weekend that my mom had planned months ago. It was a great time together and I loved every minute of the cooler weather and being together. 

Upon my arrival back in Houston, Thomas had flowers waiting for me at the apartment. He was really proud of himself because he's been keeping a note to himself on his phone of the flowers I've mentioned I like. I know, he's cute. (He swears I talked about liking lilies once...I have zero recollection of this, but they are really pretty.)
 And of course he got a card to go with the flowers. He said, "I got this card in the 'I love you' section, and then I opened it up and realized it says 'Feliz Cumpleanos' but I figured you'd think it was funny anyway." And I did think it was funny, so funny that whenever we send you a birthday card, you can expect the same thing. Although, we don't know what many of the words mean except for the ones that Thomas translated as "apple" and "peach." It could be a really inappropriate card but we'll never know the difference.

2 comments:

  1. sweet thomas! i laughed out loud - he's come a long way with the keeping track of ideas on the phone... love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How sweet! Even the card....(really, Thomas....a LITTLE attention to detail!) The bouquet is impressive!

    ReplyDelete