BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Read...NOW

Hurry to your nearest bookstore and go purchase Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. It looks like this:
Or better yet, buy it off of Amazon because their price is way cheaper than what I paid at the local bookstore. But, I like supporting bookstores so do whatever makes you feel good. 

Seriously, this book is the best book I've read since The Help. It's an incredible story of an American POW during World War II. I won't give away anymore details, because Thomas says I can't talk about it without giving it away and he is reading it next. I read it on 2 plane flights plus another afternoon at home, I could hardly put it down. 

Go...support America, support books, and get your read on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment