BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feeling special=the best

I have so very many things to be thankful for.

These amazing ladies had a little birthday dinner for me at a local inn this week, and it really filled my heart up with thankfulness. I was reminded of how quickly the Lord gave us friends among the team here and the wives bible study just really invited me in so sweetly. 6 months ago, I'd never met any of these girls! Although we missed our other friends who are living elsewhere during the lockout, it was such a special dinner. Look at everything they showered me with! Flowers, a cake, cookies, an easter basket and (not pictured) homemade salsa and cinnamon rolls. Thank you Lord for going before me and picking out people like this to fill up my life.

1 comment:

  1. oh i love this and those ladies for being so kind to you... friends are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete