BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Wedding Bells

Last Friday we began quite the marathon of a trip down the east coast to attend a wedding. My friend from high school married Thomas' buddy from Clemson football, and it was such a fun time! We got to see so many dear friends that we haven't seen in awhile and the location was like something out of a magazine.

The weather turned out perfect!

We loved seeing Sarah Kathryn and Jordan, two of our dear friends from college who are now happily married. :) Thankfully, they spent the weekend at my parents house so we got some extended time with them all day Sunday. Thomas and Jordan ate the majority of my mother's Sunday dinner. 

Thomas and I showed off our superb dancing skills. No joke. 

These two have been my sweet friends ever since EIGHTH grade! It was so much fun to see everyone and celebrate Brooke+Rendrick. 

2 comments: