BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Decathalon

Our second stop was to the lake with our friends Sarah Kathryn and Jordan. They very generously allowed us to join them and Sarah Kathryn's family for a few days of fun at their lake house. It rained one morning, so Thomas and Jordan decided that we needed to hold a decathlon. By the time they finally decided what ten events we'd do, the rain had stopped so we held the decathlon out of doors. It included going off of the rope swing about a million times, watching Thomas and Jordan do back flips off of the dock, and jumping from the 2nd level of the dock into an inner tube. We had so much fun and it was a wonderful few days of relaxation and activities. We took a LOT of pictures so I'll only include the highlights here.
We arrived on the day of our anniversary and Sarah Kathryn and her mom had worked really hard to make our room look like a resort, complete with rose petals all the way down the hall. 

Thomas was an expert at the rope swing and I only chose a few of the poses he did for the camera. I, on the other hand, just screamed the entire time with my eyes closed.

I had the pleasure of living in Clemson with two of the Williams sisters! They were both faithful workout partners and good friends to me. 

Thomas stepped right through the flooring on their boat. Thankfully it was a little rotten so it wasn't technically his fault. 

I'm thankful that I lived through this tubing experience to tell the story. I was a little terrified that 300 pounds falling off of the tube on top of me would kill me, but it didn't. 

Thomas and Jordan really love each other and were sad to leave. 


Thanks for having us!

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures! and y'all look nice and tan :)

    ReplyDelete