BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 9, 2011

On the road again

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. We've been traveling down South for almost 2 weeks, and we've got another week to go. We started out at the McCreight family Beach Week, and we've got some time to kill before Thomas is in another.......you guessed it....WEDDING! Thankfully I had this time off from work, so we've had plenty of time to travel from one end of South Carolina to the other. We went to the beach with my mom's entire family (40+ people=chaos), spent an afteroon with Thomas' sister Bekah who is ministering with Campus Outreach in Myrtle Beach, to my parent's house for the night of 4th of July, went to the lake with our dear friends Jordan and Sarah Kathryn (which is conveniently located close to Clemson so that Thomas could work out every day), to Franklin, NC to see Thomas' aunt, uncle, grandparents and cousin, and now we're back at my parent's to see my oldest nephew get baptized on Sunday. THEN we'll head to Thomas' former hometown for 4 days for him to workout and be in another wedding.

Whew. It is fun to see everyone, but a tad tiring. I'll post pictures when I can actually think again!

No comments:

Post a Comment