BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adorable blog

My sister-in-law Elizabeth took me to the Indie Craft Parade in Greenville last Saturday. It was like a dream world for me. Every booth was like walking around Etsy. It was pretty much too good to be true and I fell in love with Paige Maitland's handmade garments and bags. As I was thumbing through her clothes, I realized one of the patterns was familiar to me because it looked exactly like a set of sheets I slept on as a child at my grandmothers. I asked Paige if some of her things were made from old sheets and they are!

I nearly fainted for joy. I am obsessed with old, worn, soft sheets. I despise new sheets that are stiff and I have the best memories of certain sets of sheets from my grandmother's house. And to find that there are CLOTHES made out of these very same fabrics...glory be!

Sadly, most of her adult clothes had all been snatched up but I did buy a little cosmetic bag. She made the sweetest dresses for little girls. Her prices are extraordinarily reasonable. Check out her blog or her Etsy store and see for yourself how great she is!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Margaret for your sweet words! The craft was wonderful, wasn't it? I couldn't believe how many beautiful handmade things were there. It was wonderful to meet you, and I am so glad that you love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks to you for giving such significant information.Thank you for taking the time to explain this. To get more information buy medicine online from best online pharmacy in USA.

    ReplyDelete