BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sunday Funday

Last Sunday, our church met at night so we set out to enjoy every minute of our lazy morning. We started out with chocolate chip pancakes, then a hike through the local state forest. We happen to live within walking distance of the forest, and I've been loving my runs through the neighborhoods on the outskirts. I feel like I'm in another world, but it is literally at our doorstep. I grew up in the woods, so I love all of the things I see:

One of three lakes that I can run over/around

Flowering plants! Green grass! Leaves! Goodbye snow!

I love this blue door

Beehives to reminds me of Daddy/home

This house reminds me of the secret garden


Thomas wore his Vibrams on our walk. I make fun of them. You would too, wouldn't you?

3 comments:

  1. you sound like you grew up like Calamity Jane! "in the woods"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would definitely make fun of thomas in those shoes (sorry TA!)... you should read state of the union by douglas kennedy -- it's set in new england and a great read. almost as good as roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. people say those shoes are really good for you though.

    ReplyDelete