BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Links you'll love

1. This month's issue of Southern Living had an amazing salsa recipe in it. Here it is. The food processor is CRUCIAL in this recipe. Also, I threw in a little canned corn.  I got the ultimate seal of approval from Thomas when he took one bite and said, "Margaret. This is why I married you. This salsa is comparable to Super Taco's salsa."

And now my life's work is finished. If I can make salsa as good as Super Taco (a dive in Clemson where we lunched every Friday in college) then I can do no greater thing with my life.

2. You'll love me as much as Thomas loves me if you love shrimp and you love easy recipes. This recipe from a recent Cooking Light was a huge hit at our dinner table, and was wicked easy to prepare. (Like how I'm turning into a true New Englander and using the word "wicked" appropriately?) I didn't have thyme so I used fresh parsley, and I threw some zucchini into the pot of boiling pasta noodles. Once again, Thomas proclaimed he was glad he married me.

3. Last but not least, if you regularly read my blog, please consider becoming a follower. Just click "follow" over there on the right-hand side, and you're done. It helps give me some motivation to update this thing!

5 comments:

  1. Margaret - I know we only met at the Fowlers (whom we all ADORE), but I really love all your recipes and tips. So I ask you to keep blogging - especially since I am moving to Germany and apparently they don't even sell salsa there - WHAT?!?! My husband has taken Thomas's place in eating at Super Taco to ensure it doesn't go under. ;-) If you and Thomas get a chance to travel overseas, you would have a free place to stay in Dusseldorf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have become an official "follower"... just for you! Also, when clicking the link to the shrimp recipe, I drooled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Became an official follower. I am forever indebted for the PB Brownie recipe and the link with all the chocolate recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! 'preciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret! This is Grayson Smith's Wifey :) We haven't met officially but the Smith's ADORE you - so I've heard tons of stories... You and your blog are PRESH!!!

    ReplyDelete