BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

So long for now

This will be my last blog post for an unknown amount of time. I am heading North tomorrow and will not have access to a computer until...we buy one. And I do not know when that will happen. We've been computer-less for 2 months and counting, and I've been able to mooch off of family members until now. Thomas could care less about the computer, so he sees no immediate need to buy one. So, no blogging until I own a computer.

Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later, but I won't get my panties in a wad about it.

For now, I will leave you with three photos from my fun-filled day at the Clemson game yesterday. I got to see tons of people, and am so thankful for the folks who loved us well while we lived there.

 My sweet sister-in-law Bekah sat with me. And we had a blast! I am really thankful for her.

 The Swinney's youngest son, Clay, will always hold a special place in my heart. Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen? He wore a teeny suit to the Tiger Walk. This will be the first photo to go up on our fridge in Foxboro.
Bekah and I spotted this old couple a few rows ahead of us in the stands. I hope I am like this when I am their age. They seem faithful Clemson fans, even if she did wear pink to the game. Do you think she is listening to the game on her headset, or some classical station?

So long for now folks. See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment