BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Another Chilly Win

This past weekend Thomas' dad and brother came up for the game against Green Bay, and this time Thomas and I were prepared for the cold. I wore THREE pairs of pants and my mother-in-law sent the most fantastic hand and foot warmers that STICK to your clothing! We probably over prepared Tom and Josh, but we were all toasty at the game and had so much fun.

The three men sat together and I sat a couple rows away with some other player wives. The best part of the game was when Thomas' fellow lineman Dan Connolly, ran a kickoff back for 71 yards and broke an NFL record for longest run by a lineman. I happened to be sitting with his sweet wife Lori, and she probably has bruises this morning from how hard I was beating her on the back and screaming in her ear the entire time Dan was trucking down the field. That alone made this one of our most exciting games to date. Add to that the fact that we've figured out the cold weather gear, and we're loving New England more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment