BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry/Happy

Our Christmas summed up in a few photos:

Woke up late Christmas morning and had a Merry Christmas with just the two of us. 

If we are this messy with two people, what will it be like when we have kids?! Yikes. Thomas had to go to work out for a couple of hours before the team left for Buffalo. Then we got to go to Watertown, NY to see his family for a couple of days. Oh, the joys of the practice squad!

  A warm welcome upon our arrival in Watertown.

We were pretty hungry from our long drive.....


I had to show everyone my bowling skills. 


The annual Austin Rock Paper Scissors tournament was a blast as always. I came in 3rd place. AND I beat Thomas. Did I mention that I beat Thomas? But I didn't beat Cheri, even though my game face is just as good as her's. 

We burned off Christmas dinner by sledding. In an area marked off by yellow caution tape. 

This is what happens when you add 2 brothers who get crazy when they are together+yellow caution tape+icy stairs in a park. 

1 comment:

  1. A. You look TINY Marge!!! Did they not let you eat Christmas dinner???
    2. Awesome helmet. Kind of hilarious, yet, the nurse in me says, "way to go!"

    ReplyDelete