BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gift Wrapping Ideas

This may be a little late for some of you, but if you're like me, you haven't even begun to think about wrapping gifts. One of my bible study leaders happens to be one of the craftiest, cutest people around, and she wrapped each of our gifts differently so we could get gift ideas last week!

That is Betsy in the photo. How cute is she?! This gift is birthday themed, but you could easily do this with Christmas candies. She just glued the candies to the paper and got pixie stix and stuck them into the top! Kids will love this. Thomas probably would too.


Here are the rest of the gifts. I'll highlight my favorites: the orange bag 3rd from left is just a colored lunch bag, holes punched in the top, ribbon wound through, and fake berries stuck into the ribbon! The black and white checkered one in the middle is.....drum roll please......a hand towel! You could also just use a large cloth dinner napkin, place the gift in the middle and tie a pretty bow around the top. And then my personal favorite is the one on the far right that says "coal." I can't remember where Betsy got the baggie but I think she said Michael's or Party City. Also on that far right end is an adorable Chinese box, which you can buy in bulk somewhere like Michael's. 

And speaking of bible study, I am sad our wives study has wrapped up because of the Christmas season and football season nearly being over. I have been deeply grateful for how they brought me up into their group so quickly and love me well! Look how sweet they all are:

At our last study, we baked Almond Puff Pastries. Stacia and I were wowing everyone with our incredible Almond Puff Pastry skills. Here we are with our other bible study leader, Virginia, who has amazing baking abilities. I am so thankful for this group of women! 


1 comment:

  1. Those gift wrapping ideas are beyond cute!!! And so is that little pink bundle of joy you're holding up in the group pic...so precious!

    ReplyDelete