BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Post

This is going to be a random post in which I use bullet points to organize the few events I have to write about. Consider yourself warned. Stream of conscious writing will ensue:

-4 boys have been sleeping here the past 2 nights. One of our buddies from Clemson, Neal, who was also in our wedding, was coming to Boston with some of his friends in his current internship. They needed a place to crash, and this is what it looks like for 4 boys to be sleeping in our tiny living room. I've given up on any form of cleanliness. Just imagine the white sleeper sofa pulled out and an air mattress blown up.....


-The temperature is dropping rapidly around here, both outside and inside. We STILL haven't turned our heat on. It actually isn't as cold as you'd think in our apartment because we're on the 3rd floor and we get great sunlight during the day, but wearing layers is necessary. Thomas spends most of his time laughing at me and making fun of the things I wear to keep warm:


As you can see, I have no shame. I am in fact wearing long john's from Old Navy that were $9 and the most comfortable thing you will EVER put on your body. And those slippers are from Restoration Hardware and my dear sweet sister-in-law Nic gave them to me a few Christmases ago. I might as well weld them to my body.
-In order to ward off the cold, I finally invested in a down jacket. I've been procrastinating and all my friends here laugh at me and say it is just a matter of time before I bite the bullet and buy one. I think they are ugly and in no way, shape or form fashionable. But after my miserable time at the Colt's game a few weeks ago, I knew the time had come for me to take the puffy jacket leap of faith. And let me tell you, I haven't taken the thing off for more than a few minutes yet. It feels like a giant hug from your down comforter. Once again, I have no shame and will post a photo Thomas took {on the phone, so excuse the blurries}:


-And in other news, the Pats humiliated the Jets on national TV last night and that has most likely been the highlight of our week. We are now 10-2 and it feels great to be part of a winning team. The other highlight would be that we gave our tickets away and watched the game at a friend's house. Don't get me wrong, if Thomas were playing in that game I would've been sitting in the stands in my puffy jacket in the 18 degree temps. But since he doesn't have to go to games, why would we subject ourselves to that kind of misery when we can sit on a couch in a cozy living room instead?

-That's all folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment