BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yes, I did....

Today, I made pie crusts using a Magic Bullet in place of a food processor and a can of cooking spray in place of a rolling pin. The Magic Bullet actually ended up working well, I just had to put the flour and butter in in stages. But I do feel a little lonely part of my soul missing my food processor in moments like this. The can of cooking spray may have actually worked better than a rolling pin. But the jury is out on that one.


And in other exciting news, a friend of mine from church camp  just moved from Boston to Colorado. While we are sad she has moved from Boston, we are NOT sad about the fact that she generously gave us some fun new furniture! She gave us an awesome coffee table that really is the perfect size for our living room, a lamp, another side table with storage, and last but not least, a microwave. I didn't bring our microwave and we've been doing without for awhile now, and it has been driving Thomas crazy. I haven't minded but Thomas nearly kissed the microwave and rearranged our refrigerator/stove to make room for the microwave. I am most excited about the coffee table!

No comments:

Post a Comment