BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Snowshoes Are Here! My Snowshoes Are Here!

BIG NEWS PEOPLE.

MY SNOWSHOES HAVE ARRIVED. 


    Sorry for the poor photo quality, but Thomas took this on his phone as I was gearing up for the first time, which was hilarious in and of itself. The 'shoes are awesome and amazing and phenominal and it was just SO GREAT TO EXERCISE OUTSIDE WITHOUT FEARING FOR MY LIFE. Last week I went for a long run outside and almost lost my life numerous times. Its not enjoyable to exercise while watching for ice patches, oncoming traffic (you can't get out of folk's way because the snow is in mounds on each side of the road) and then people can't see you running because the snow is taller than I am. 

   So, all that to say, I'll thrilled about my cheap ebay snowshoes. 



1 comment:

  1. In all honesty, I thought you were kidding about the snowshoes. Lo and behold, you weren't. Rock 'em, Marge!

    ReplyDelete