BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 11, 2011

What we've been up to

The past few weeks have been half vacation, half chaos. Here is a quick photo run-down of what has been happening in our lives:

We flew to Orlando for 3 days for an amazing conference for pro-football players and their significant others. This is the only photo that I took at the conference. Poor documentation on my part! We learned so much and had a wonderful time relaxing with friends in the afternoon/evenings. 

Maggie and I ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon after the conference was over. It was hilarious and fun and mostly exhausting, but we were proud when it was over. It was fun to be with my old running partner once again. 

Thomas and Tyler were at the finish line with some hilarious signs. Thomas' sign said "I'm with the hot blonde."  He actually took a picture with a REALLY hot blonde, and it wasn't me.....

(Yes, that guy ran the race looking like that)

The next day and a half were spent by the pool, recovering from our run. Thomas gets the credit for taking this awesome sunset photo. Just wish we could edit out those light posts! 

Our last day and a half in Orlando consisted of a quick jaunt through Disney World. Thomas and Tyler had never been and were quite hilarious as they took in all the sights and sounds. Thomas insisted on going from place to place as quickly as possible to maximize on our time, while Tyler stopped every few feet to capture something on the camera. Needless to say, it was entertaining. 
3-D Bug's Life movie. 

Thomas and Tyler after a long day of walking in the parks. 

Enjoying our last night together at the California Grill.  If you ever go to Disney, we highly recommend the sushi there, and it has a great vantage point for the nightly fireworks show. 

THEN I had a layover in order to move our stuff out of storage in Clemson into a more accessible place at my parent's house. I was in South Carolina for 24 hours, then flew back to Massachusetts where we moved into our NEW apartment the next day! We've decided to spend our off-season/the potential lockout here in New England as I've found a great job working with autistic kids and Thomas has some buddies nearby to work out with. I will post pictures of our new place as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. Always a whirlwind, but a great adventure. I think we will set up your bed in Miles' room this weekend. Glad we can store it for you! And J&E loved the Disney photos.

    ReplyDelete