BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 29, 2011

It was time

Yesterday, I realized that I'd been here for over a week and it was time to unpack our suitcases. Except, we'd already unpacked  destroyed our suitcases. This is what our closet looked like:



Things had gotten to the point where our closet was even getting on Thomas' nerves, mostly because every time I got dressed I came out ranting and raving about how I couldn't find anything I needed. And if you know me, you know that I am OCD about organization, especially my closet (it is usually color coordinated). Yeah, you read that right. Don't judge. So I bit the bullet last night and got the job done. Thomas was impressed.



And since I spend so much time these days watching Food Network and wasting time on Pinterest, my recipe folders have expanded and my husband is happier than ever. I, on the other hand, usually am disgusted by the food I've made by the time it is ready. Speaking of ready, I'm ready for my first trimester to be over. But I won't complain. 

Here is a recipe for amazing baked potatoes by Giada. I halved the recipe since there are only two of us, and it was plenty. Thomas loved it, and I actually did too. 

Last but not least, I found these No Bake Energy Bars on Pinterest. They are divine. I recommend doubling the recipe as they are completely addictive. 

That's all for now folks! 

2 comments:

  1. Pregnancy goes by sooo fast, but the second trimester is definately the best! Your story reminds me about my first trimester when I couldn't even watch the food network without getting sick! I am glad its going better for you!!! Lani Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Margaret !! Tom / Cheri

    ReplyDelete