BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 14, 2011

Blizzard

We finally got to experience our first Nor'easter this past week, and got dumped with almost 20 inches of snow. Thankfully our friends who live closer to the stadium were gracious enough to invite us over to spend the night before the snow came so that we didn't get stuck at our apartment with no 4-wheel drive. It is more snow than this South Carolina girl has ever seen, that is for certain. I took a walk around our neighborhood yesterday and snapped some photos of my favorite old homes.

The snow was a little higher than my knees!

My friend's car is somewhere under all that snow!


Keri this house kind of reminds me of yours. Red door, white paint etc. 


 My favorite house in our town, it has so much New England charm!
An old dilapidated mill near our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment