BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chicken Noodle Soup

I made this recipe for Chicken Noodle soup today. It is snowing again and they are calling for another 10-12 inches between now and Thursday. And my husband is elevating his foot on the couch looking miserable. As if I needed a reason to make homemade Chicken Noodle soup!

Here are my recipe notes, because of course I didn't follow the recipe exactly: I just put 2 chicken breasts in the oven with olive oil and seasoned salt on 350 for about 30 minutes and used that. I also used seasoned salt instead of poultry seasoning. What is poultry seasoning anyway?

Here is Thomas "enjoying" his soup. Poor guy is still pretty doped up and not feeling too swell. He is being a trooper and is patient with me asking "tell me your pain on a scale of 1-10" every hour and NOT allowing him to have ice cream to "help the medicine go down."

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Big Boy, You do look alittle pathetic. We love you loads, Nana

    ReplyDelete