BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sister Time

I got to go see my sister and her little brood this past weekend. I haven't gotten to spend much one-on-one time with her since I lived there for a month last summer (during training camp, imagine that!) We had a wonderful time together and rearranged most of the rooms in her home. My brother-in-law would walk in the door, look horrified, and walk back out. 
 I got to spend some quality time with my namesake, MJ. She is a hilarious mess. I didn't take any photos of her porker of a 3.5 month old brother, but he is a little doll as well. (I actually didn't take many photos at all, I leave that for my sister.)

 We got to dine at Proof, where we became best friends with our waitress. She happens to be in wine school, so we drilled her with questions throughout dinner. She loved us.

 I can't visit DC without driving to Lucketts Store and The Wine Kitchen.  We brought along two of Jeannie's sweet friends, so it made everything twice as nice. We split 4 entrees between us and loved every.single.bite of The Wine Kitchen. And here are some scenes from around Lucketts.



 That floor! I must have it someday. And I thought this chalkboard door was genius.

And of course we stopped at Mom's Apple Pie Company for Buckeyes. Thanks for a wonderful weekend, Sister! (And thanks to Jesse for putting up with us for 3 days.) 

2 comments:

  1. still droppling over all of the above photos.... esp the Wine Kitchen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your namesake neice is so beautiful and growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete