BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thomas has Uggs

Thomas now owns his very first pair of Uggs. He'd been begging and begging me for a pair of his own, and I finally gave in to his desires and sacrificed a whole week's paycheck to buy him some. 

Actually, Tom Brady gave all of the players a pair because he is part of their men's marketing initiative. I actually think Thomas will get a lot of wear out of these in the cold months, and he says they feel like "walking on soft clouds of cotton." And I don't think they are quite as hideous as the standard Uggs that make people's legs look like they are the size of large tree stumps. 

And I assure you, Thomas has NEVER asked me for Uggs. But he did beg me for that Soli Deo Gloria t-shirt, which you can purchase here. 

And I took this picture of his playbook last week just so y'all can see how big it really is and how hard he has to study. We decided to put a bottle of G2 next to it, partly to show the epic proportions and partly because every time Thomas stops by to see me, he leaves a trail of empty G2 bottles in his path. I'm so glad when I get to see him, but those bottles....

Oh! I almost forgot to say that he'll be starting at Left Guard tonight in the pre-season game and be playing back-up Center. Tune in if you can!

3 comments:

  1. 1. That playbook is OUT OF CONTROL!!!! 2. I'm going to watch the game tonight just for Thomas!! Hooray!! 3. Love the Uggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! With year-end promotion comes to its zenith. Diablohome is now giving a huge thanks to everyone who support us with extra free 10% bonus for diablo 3 gold. You must be eager to know some details. Just let the following reveal the answer.
    Free Extra 10% Bonus for Diablo 3 Gold Buying
    You can get extra 10% bonus if buy diablo 3 gold for normal mode on our site, the more d3 gold you buy, the more bonus you get.
    More tags: buy diablo 3 gold diablo gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoah this blog is fantastic i love reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete