BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2011

West Point

Last week I was able to run down to West Point for two nights to hang out with Thomas' parents and three of his four sisters (Jenn, I can't wait until you live on the mainland!) I also got to hang out with our niece Skylar and sweet little chunky Finley (who was born on my birthday 4 months ago.) We had a fun time making food, going on a hike to nearby Bear Mountain, watching YouTube videos, Skyping with Josh, and counting the adorable rolls of fat on Finley. 


I may or may not have thrown my nephew-dog Jack into an icy cold lake. It may or may not have done my heart good to see the look of panic on his face. Seeing the look of horror on Skylar's face as she screamed "I will miss him!" did not do my heart good. You can read more of that story here.  Keri also made an amazing dish that reminded me of Chicken Pad Thai from our favorite Thai place in Foxboro. If you like Chicken or Shrimp Pad Thai, you should definitely give this recipe a try. I'm drooling remembering it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment